Thanks for choosing boxlink.asia!
At boxlink.asia, we want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service today, tomorrow, and in the future. To do this we collect information to understand how our services are used, so we can deliver that exceptional and personalized service specifically for you. That said, your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be, enormously important to us. So, we want to transparently explain how and why we gather, store, share and use your personal data – as well as outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data.
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with boxlink.asia ApS and subsidiaries. The Policy applies to all boxlink.asia Services and any associated services (referred to as the ‘boxlink.asia Services’). The terms governing your use of the boxlink.asia Services are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”).
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the boxlink.asia Services; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For further clarification of the terms used in this Policy please visit our Privacy Center on boxlink.asia. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please see the ‘How to Contact Us’ section.
boxlink.asia has always believed in privacy and your right to know your digital footprint and we take great pride in being transparent about it. Accordingly, we have implemented transparency and access controls in our Privacy Portal to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data where you believe we don’t have a legitimate interest to do so;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
In order to enable you to exercise these rights with ease and to record your preferences in relation to how boxlink.asia uses your personal data, we provide you with access to the following settings via the following:
- Privacy Settings – allows you to control various categories of data collection; and
- Data Subject Request (DSR) form – allows you an easy route to access a copy of your data or to exercise your right to rectify, restrict, erase, and or port your data to another service.
The Privacy Settings put you in control of how boxlink.asia processes your personal data. If we send you electronic messages based on your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may, at any time, respectively withdraw such consent or declare your objection (“opt-out”) at no cost. The electronic marketing messages you may receive from boxlink.asia (e.g. those sent via email) also will include an opt-out mechanism within the message itself (e.g. an unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you).
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details laid out in the ‘Contact Us’ section in the Privacy Portal. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity where required. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and are free to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet) or your local Data Protection Authority.
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- Through the use of the boxlink.asia Services – when you use the boxlink.asia Services, we collect personal data about your use of the boxlink.asia Services, such as what campaigns you have visited.
- When our customers onboard for the boxlink.asia Services when you are signed up to the boxlink.asia Services, we collect certain personal data so you can use the boxlink.asia Services.
- Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality – from time to time, you may also provide us with additional personal data or give us your permission to collect additional personal data e.g. to provide you with more features or functionality.
We use anonymized and aggregated information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, creating marketing and promotion models, improving the boxlink.asia Services, and developing new features and functionality within the boxlink.asia Services.